Benefits of joining the Roadents
- A supportive, sociable, encouraging running family !
- Group social runs, training runs, hill rep sessions and the monthly club handicap race
- Track speed sessions led by UK Athletics qualified run leaders and coaches (sessions paid for by the club)
- Fully paid up members can participate in Gwent League Cross Country events (paid for by the club)
- The club also participates in Welsh Athletics events (Road Relays)
- Inclusion in the club championships
- A Ballot entry for one London Marathon place (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to the Roadents Facebook members page and full access to our TeamApp website and mobile app
- Members can apply for Corporate Membership with RCT Leisure for Life Scheme
- Sports Shoe 10% discount at www.sportshoes.com.
- Sports Massage offers at Muscle Medics
- As a full member of our club you have Welsh Athletics affiliation which allows you discounts for some race entry fees and usually a % discount off purchases in Moti and Run and Become (for other offers see the Welsh Athletics website.
- Affiliated members get an athlete profile on British Athletics Power of 10 which tracks all your UK Athletics registered race times as well as parkrun times (you need to register your club with parkrun)
- Limited insurance cover whilst you compete and train
The web form is currently disabled. Please use the email address below for any information.
For all membership queries and applications, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Membership Fees Subscriptions are due on 1st January.
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.
|Membership Type||Club Fee||Welsh Athletics Fee||Total Fee|
|Senior (aged 20+ years)||£20.50||£19.50||£40.00|
|Junior (aged 17-19 years)||£18.00||£12.00||£30.00|
|Lifetime (member for 30+ years)||None||£19.50||£19.50|
|USW Tri Senior (aged 20+ years)||£10.50||£19.50||£30.00|
|USW Junior (Aged under 20)||£10.50||£12.00||£22.50|
|Social (WA affiliated to other club)||£20.50||None||£20.50|