Benefits of joining the Roadents
- A supportive, sociable, encouraging running family !
- Group social runs, training runs, hill rep sessions and the monthly club handicap race
- Track speed sessions led by UK Athletics qualified run leaders and coaches (sessions paid for by the club)
- Fully paid up members can participate in Gwent League Cross Country events (paid for by the club)
- The club also participates in Welsh Athletics events (Road Relays, Cross Country etc.)
- Inclusion in the club championships
- A Ballot entry for one London Marathon place (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to the Roadents Facebook members page and full access to our TeamApp website and mobile app
- Members can apply for Corporate Membership with RCT Leisure for Life Scheme
- Sports Shoe 10% discount at www.sportshoes.com.
- As a full member of our club you have Welsh Athletics affiliation which allows you discounts for some race entry fees and usually a % discount off purchases in Moti and Run and Become (for other offers see the Welsh Athletics website.
- Affiliated members get an athlete profile on British Athletics Power of 10 which tracks all your UK Athletics registered race times as well as parkrun times (you need to register your club with parkrun)
- Limited insurance cover whilst you compete and train
For all membership queries and applications, email: email@example.com
We have a race vest/tee supplier (Scimitar) who can supply Roadents official race vests here
In addition we also have extensive team wear available at Ruggerbug
Roadents official race Vest / Tee
Annual Membership Fees Subscriptions are due on 1st April.
Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March.
|Welsh Athletics Fee
|Senior (aged 20+ years)
|Junior (aged 17-19 years)
|Associate (WA affiliated to other club)